Your food choices each day affect your health and how you feel today, tomorrow, and in the future. Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic and promote your overall health.
Our in-house dietician aims to balance your nutrition depending on your health history and relevant medical conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity, hypertension, etc…
Furthermore, our renowned specialists offer patient-makeover services to enhance one’s image depending on the patient’s needs and physical capabilities.
In Derma Clinica, our dietitian will help you get a better life!
The Body Analysis by InBody system records a user’s:
- Skeletal muscle mass
- Percent body fat
- Fat mass
- Body composition analysis:Body weight is the sum of total body water, protein,minerals, and body fat mass.
- Muscle fat analysis:The longer the skeletal muscle mass bar is comparedto the body fat mass bar, the stronger the body is.
- Obesity analysis: BMI is an index used to determine obesity by using height and weight.
- Segmental lean analysis:Evaluates whether the muscles are adequately developed in the body.
- Segmental fat analysis:Evaluates whether the amount of fat is adequately distributed throughout the body.
- In body score:This score shows the evaluation of your body composition, which includes muscle, fat and water in the body.
- Weight control:See how your body measures up to the recommended weight, muscles mass, and body mass for a good, balance.
- Impedance: impedance is resistance value measured when electrical currents are applied throughout the body based on the measured data, key body composition outputs can be analysed.impedance is also used for many research purposes.
Specially designed result sheet with growth graph is available for children.
- Growth graph
See how much the height and weight of your child have increased or decreased in comparison with other children at the same age.
- Growth score
Taller children or healthier children with better body compositions are more likely to have higher scores.
A healthy eating plan gives your body the nutrients it needs every day while staying within your daily calorie goal for weight loss. A healthy eating plan also will lower your risk for heart disease and other health conditions.
Balance package includes:
- Weight loss diet
- Fat burning diet
- Pregnancy diet
- Children diet
- Muscle building diet
- Reshaping diet
before and after
Get In touch
available from 10:00 – 19:00
Address 3212 River Rd, Frankfort, MI, 49635