Laser removal of hyperpigmentation and other pigment changes
Dark spots on the skin can undermine your appearance, including self-confidence. In Derma Clinica we approach this problem with laser treatments by using the best lasers on the market to remove these changes.
This revolutionary laser peel is suitable for all ethnicities and skin-types – unlike conventional peels. The Spectra XT’s deeper wavelength can also tackle the problems deep down, minimising the risk of damage to the skin’s surface. Freckles and other pigmentation can be treated easily while minimising the risk of inflammation.
On the deepest setting, the Spectra XT carbon laser gets to work on stimulating the re-modelling of collagen. Sometimes called the ‘Hollywood Peel’ or ‘Carbon Laser Peel’, this can help ease the appearance of wrinkles, tone the face and reduce large pores effectively.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Fine hair bleaching
- Fine Hair removal
- Melasma management
- Inflammatory acne
- Post acne erythema
- Freckles and Seborrhoea
- Enlarged facial pores
- Facial flushing
- Pigmented lesions
- Tattoo removal
Spectra XT is a powerful Q-switched Nd:YAG multiplatform laser with a dual pulsed mode: Q-switched mode and Spectra mode. This extended technology offers doctors wider capacities for faster and safer skin rejuvenation treatments with new efficient wavelengths that require less downtime.
before and after
1) Spectra Laser Toning™ – a unique 5-7 nanosecond pulse width (Q-switched mode) to unify skin color, remove pigmented lesions and tattoo, hair bleaching, and temporary fine hair removal.
2) Spectra soft peel – non-ablative skin resurfacing procedure that reduces the appearance of epidermal Melasma and peels the stratum corneum layer.
3) Spectra Peel™ – a unique two-part procedure which involves the application of carbon lotion with laser energy with the duration of 300 microseconds pulse to gently remove the dead skin cells, stimulating new skin growth.
Three optional handpieces give Spectra XT an even wider diversity in skin rejuvenation treatments, offering the following treatments:
– Gold Toning: A complete acne solution using a short-pulsed 595 nm wavelength, offering a safer treatment with fewer side effects, as deeper penetration ensures less epidermal damage.
– RuVY Touch: The safe treatment for freckles and pigmented lesions. A unique 660 nm wavelength makes it a less aggressive laser, as it only affects melanin, leaving the blood vessels intact, resulting in less inflammation, and lower risk of PIH.
– Revital treatment: A quick procedure with no downtime to treat large pores and wrinkles using the 1064nm quasi-long pulse, promoting good collagen remodelling effect.
Get In touch
Address: Al Kharjiyah Street, Al Saruj Area, Al Qurum, Muscat, Oman